Crystal Face Roller and Gua Sha set
sensitive / stressed
In Japan, facial tools made from green aventurine are reported to gently smooth the skin and neutralize the effects of electromagnetic pollution on skin – these offending rays come from computers, televisions, and other electronic equipment
It is highly beneficial for fighting eczema, rosacea, juvenile acne, and other skin problems.
dry / mature
Sensitive and dry skin prone to red patches, dullness and more visible lines. Especially good for mature skin.
sensitive / dry / mature
Suitable for all skin types but especially good for allergic & super sensitive skin as well as for women who are pregnant or nursing.
normal / stressed
Suitable for normal skin as well as stressed or hormonal skin prone to menstrual flare-ups along the jaw and/or chin.
- Aids in naturally plumping and softening fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves blood circulation
- Lymphatic drainage — brightens tone by increasing lymphatic drainage (like a fingertip massage) as it reduces the blood vessels and appearance of pores
- Helps your regular skin care products penetrate deeper into the epidermis
- Massaging daily boosts blood flow and increases oxygen supply bringing nutrients and hydration to the skin cells. The roller can also be used for relieving stress in the facial muscles, which seems to accumulate tension as we get older. Massaging stiff facial muscles around the jaw, cheeks and forehead can be very therapeutic and helps relax the face